Churchie is pleased to offer a limited number of financial assistance boarding bursaries to students living in rural and regional Australia who would not otherwise have the financial means to attend the School, but who exemplify the four tenets of the School and would contribute meaningfully to the boarding community. The boarding bursaries will provide a remission to the boarding fee component. Bursary applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Families are invited to complete the expression of interest below to commence the application process.
Please note applications are currently being accepted only from those who have not otherwise received a confirmed place at the School.
The application process
- An expression of interest form is completed.
- The School will provide a declaration of financial position for parents to complete.
- Upon assessment of financial need, the School will request the student provide a written response to eligibility criteria. Also, parents will need to submit school reports, NAPLAN, and other supporting documentation required.
- The applicant is requested to complete a formal Churchie application and will be invited to an enrolment interview.
- An offer is made to the successful applicant to join Churchie as a Year 7 boarder.
space to run and grow
ON THE ROAD
MEET WITH BOARDING STAFF