Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie) offers 4 registered courses of study to international students. We provide education for boys aged 5 to 18 from Reception to Year 12, with full-time boarding available for boys in Years 7 to 12.
Students applying from overseas will need to provide evidence of the completion of an International English Language Test (or approved alternative) and evidence of satisfactory conduct and attendance at the student’s previous school.
Anglican Church Grammar School is registered in the state of Queensland as a provider in accordance with the conditions of Section 9 of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act, 2000.
- A school of the Corporation of the Synod of the Diocese of Brisbane trading as Anglican Church Grammar School.
- CRICOS: 00487E
- The Principal Executive Officer (PEO) is Dr Alan Campbell, the Headmaster of the School.
- The international student contact person is the Director of Admissions. Email [email protected].
The School offers the following registered courses:
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program (112749A)
- Junior Secondary Years 7-10 Boys Only (0100111)
- Senior Secondary Years 11-12 Boys Only (0100112)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Year 11-12 (0100118)
International student policies
International Students Accommodation and Welfare Policy
International Students Entry Requirements Policy
International Students Progress, Attendance and Course Duration Policy
International Students Refund Policy
International Students School Complaints and Appeals Policy
International Students School Deferment, Suspension and Cancellation Policy
International Students Transfer Request Policy
For further information on education for international students at Churchie, please refer to the Overseas Student Handbook.
enrol at churchie
THE MAKING OF MEN